What does the Walking with Purpose Community Offer?
- Walking with Purpose is a national Catholic Women’s Bible study program.
- Walking with Purpose endeavors to meet women where they are, giving them practical Biblical teaching that is consistent with Church doctrine and uses the Catechism of the Catholic Church as an additional resource. All materials have received the imprimatur from the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
- Walking with Purpose aims to bring women to a deeper personal relationship with Jesus Christ by offering personal study and small group discussion that link our everyday challenges and struggles with the solutions given to us through the teachings of Christ and the Catholic Church.
- Walking with Purpose has three elements: at-home study, weekly small group meetings, and a monthly talk on relevant course material.
- For more information contact us below.